Gender and Macroeconomic Issues in Asia and the Pacific - Quarterly Newsletter vol.4 issue 3
The 2013 third issue of the newsletter covers events and activities across the region on macroeconomics issues from a gender perspective.
Inside this issue:
- New UNDP project ‘Promoting Women’s MSMEs in South Asia'
- Updates on GRB in Penang
- Recognizing Gender Biases, Rethinking Budgets: Review of Gender-Responsive Budgeting in the Union Government and Selected States
- Gender Implications of Tax Policies
- Call for Proposals (IDRC): Growth and Economic Opportunities for Women (Due: 25 October 2013)
Call for Applications:
- South Asian Training Programme on CGE Modelling (Due: 13 September 2013)
- UNDP Cambodia Experts Roster for Gender Equality (Due: 15 September 2013)
Programme Specialist – Gender and Economy, Inclusive Growth, Trade and Human Development